Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rasta-man Zoundi of Fortuna smitten

Dusseldorf - "The boy can play football is strong on the ball," says Fortune's coach Norbert Meier test player Patrick Zoundi.
The national team from Burkina Faso, with its distinctive dreadlocks at full throttle in order to snatch at Fortuna has a contract.
"The troops really great team spirit. The level is very high, but I had told my Nationalmannschaftskollgen Pitroipa and Bance previously. In such a beautiful stadium like the Esprit arena I have - if at all - played only once with Lokeren in Manchester City's UEFA Cup, that's madness here, "the 26-year-old from the potential new employer is thrilled.
Must admit, but also: "Phew! Here you go quite to the point. Quite different than in Greece, where I was last. All training is rock hard, because I have to get used again. "
Patrick will remain essential - even for his family. "My wife and my two children live in Brussels. I would not always be separated from them. Therefore, has the money not the main role. But the key thing is that Fortuna want me at all. "Until Friday, he has the chance.